Call for Papers is Now Closed!
Call for Papers Timeline
- Starting date for paper submission: 18th March 2021
- Last date for paper submission: 31st March 2021
- Selected paper notification: 4th of April 2021
Important Notes for Call for Papers:
- Anyone can submit a paper for #APISummit21
- Papers can have a maximum of two authors
- Please keep in mind that the allocated duration for the paper presentation during the conference will be 30 mins.
- You can submit the paper using the paper template below and the submission form.
- All selected speakers will be showcased on the conference website
- All speakers get conference certificates
- Paper categories
- Microservices testing
- E2E / Call Chaining in API testing
- Security testing in API
- Performance testing in API
- API Continuous testing and Scaling API Tests
- Cloud based implementations
- Best Practices / Learnings in API test automation. You can share your experiences in any of the API Test Automation tool. E.g.
- Rest Assured
- Any other tools
- API testing case studies. Challenges faced and solutions that worked.